Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
- Rehabilitation in juvenile chronic arthritis.Clin Rheum Dis. 1981; 7: 469-484
- Rehabilitation.in: Arden G.P. Ansell B.M. Surgical Management of Juvenile Chronic Polyarthritis. Grune and Stratton, Orlando1978
- Physical modalities of therapy in pediatric rheumatic diseases.Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 1991; 17: 1001-1014
- Hand splinting in rheumatoid arthritis: A perspective on current knowledge and directions for research.Arthritis Care and Research. 1991; 4: 81
- Development of a functional disability measurement tool for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. The Juvenile Arthritis Functional Assessment Report for Children and their Parents.Arthritis Rheum. 1991; 34: 873-880
- Driving and arthritis.Br J Rheumatol. 1991; 30: 361-364
- Mandibular condyle lesions related to age at onset and subtypes of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in 15-year-old children.Scand J Dent Res. 1993; 101: 332-338
- Therapeutic heat.in: Lehmann J.F. Therapeutic Heat and Cold. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1982
- Newer functional outcome measurements in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: A progress report.J Rheumatol. 1992; 33: 28-31
- Surgical management of the hip in juvenile chronic arthritis.Br J Rheumatol. 1994; 33: 178-183
- Rheumatic Disease in the Adult and Child: Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation.FA Davis, Philadelphia1989
- Physical and occupational therapy for children with rheumatic diseases.Pediatr Clin North Am. 1986; 33: 1053-1077
- Measurement of health status in children with juvenile arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 1994; 37: 1761-1769
- Cognitive-behavioral pain management in children with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.Pediatrics. 1992; 89: 1075-1079
Address reprint requests to: Helen M. Emery, MD, Pediatric Immunology/Rheumatology, Children’s Medical Center, 505 Parnassus Avenue, M-601, San Francisco, CA 94143-0105