Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
- WISQARS (Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System)|Injury Center|CDC.(Available at:)Accessed April 9, 2022)
- Association of County-Level Poverty and Inequities with Firearm-Related Mortality in US Youth.JAMA Pediatr. 2022; 176https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2021.4822
- Pediatric Firearm Injury Mortality Epidemiology.Pediatrics. 2022; 149https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2021-052739
- Firearm Storage in US Households With Children.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5: e2148823
- Crossing Lines — A Change in the Leading Cause of Death among U.S. Children.N Engl J Med. 2022; 386: 1485-1487https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp2200169
- State-by-State Firearm Law Data | State Firearm Laws. State Firearm Laws.(Available at:). Accessed April 9, 2022)
- Child Access Prevention Firearm Laws and Firearm Fatalities among Children Aged 0 to 14 Years, 1991-2016.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: 463-469https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2019.6227
- Firearm legislation and advocacy.in: Lee L. Fleegler E. Pediatric firearm injuries and fatalities: clinician’s guide policies approaches firearm harm prev. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland AG2021: 193-211
- Critical care resource use, cost, and mortality associated with firearm-related injuries in US children’s hospitals.J Pediatr Surg. 2020; 55: 2475-2479https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2020.02.016
- Outcomes of Children With Firearm Injuries Admitted to the PICU in the United States.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2021; 22: 944-949https://doi.org/10.1097/PCC.0000000000002785
- Everytown. Gun Violence in Illinois.(Available at:)Accessed February 23, 2022)
- Illinois CAP Law (720 ILCS 5/24-9).https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=072000050K24-9Date accessed: February 23, 2022
DPH - Safe Gun Storage. Illinois General Assembly; 2022.
- This Is Our Lane: The Role of Pediatric Intensivists in Firearm Violence and Injury Prevention.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2021; 22https://doi.org/10.1097/PCC.0000000000002797
- Tracking Colorado’s mass shootings: 52 have died in nine incidents since 1993. The Denver Post.(Available at:)Accessed April 9, 2022)
- WISQARS Data Visualization. CDC.(Available at:)Accessed March 19, 2022)
- Mass shootings in the U.S. by state 1982-2022. Statista.(Available at:)Accessed March 19, 2022)
- Gun Safety Policies Save Lives | Everytown Research & Policy | Everytown Research & Policy. Everytown.(Available at:)Accessed March 19, 2022)
- Colorado Ceasefire.(Available at:)Accessed March 19, 2022)
- Colorado Panel Defeats Move to Close a Gun-Show Loophole - The New York Times. The New York Times.(Available at:)Accessed April 9, 2022)
- Guns on university campuses: The Colorado experience - The Washington Post. The Washington Post.(Available at:)https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/04/20/guns-on-university-campuses-the-colorado-experience/(Accessed March 19, 2022)
- Colorado Lawmakers Ousted in Recall Vote Over Gun Law - The New York Times. The New York Times.(Available at:)Accessed March 19, 2022)
- Governor lamont signs Ethan’s law to strengthen requirements on the safe storage of firearms in the home. Press Release from the Office of Governor Ned Lamont.(Available at:)https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-Governor/News/Press-Releases/2019/06-2019/Governor-Lamont-Signs-Ethans-Law-to-Strengthen-Requirements-on-the-Safe-Storage-of-Firearms(Accessed April 9, 2022)
An Act Concerning the Safe Storage of Firearms in the Home and Firearm Safety Programs in Public Schools. Connecticut General Assembly; 2019.
- Trainees for Child Injury Prevention. T4CIP.(Available at:)https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/research/areas-of-research/center-for-injury-research-and-policy/education-and-training/t4cip(Accessed April 11, 2022)
- CT gun safety law inspired by Guilford teen’s death advances. Connecticut Post.(Available at:)Accessed April 9, 2022)
- Mass School Shootings in the United States: A Novel Root Cause Analysis Using Lay Press Reports.Clin Pediatr. 2019; 58: 1423-1428https://doi.org/10.1177/0009922819873650
- Firearms, physicians, families, and kids: finding words that work.J Pediatr. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2022.05.029
- Talking About “Firearm Injury” and “Gun Violence”: Words Matter.Am J Public Health. 2021; 111: 2105-2110
- An Eye on Disparities, Health Equity, and Racism—The Case of Firearm Injuries in Urban Youth in the United States and Globally.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2021; 68: 389-399https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pcl.2020.12.009
Lee LK, Chaudhary S, Kemal S, et al. Addressing the void: firearm injury prevention in the USA. Lancet Child Adolesc Health. Published online May 2022. doi:10.1016/S2352-4642(22)00158-4
- Voter Support for Stricter Gun Control Reaches New High - Morning Consult.Accessed June 18, 2022)