To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Internal Medicine. New edition. University of California Press, Berkeley (CA)1972: 296 (ISBN 10 0520288262)
- Hippocratic Oath. National Library of Medicine.(Available at:)
- Prayer of maimonides.Cal State J Med. 1918; 16: 1
- Navigating the future through the past: the enduring historical legacy of federal children's health programs in the United States.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 1848-1857
- Centennial history of the APS.Pediatr Res. 1990; 27: S4-S7
- John Snow, Cholera, the Broad Street Pump; Waterborne Diseases Then and Now.Case Stud Public Health. 2018; : 77-99https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-804571-8.00017-2
- Report on the Typhus Epidemic in Upper Silesia.Am J Public Health. 2006; 96: 4
- Politics is nothing but medicine at a larger scale: reflections on public health's biggest idea.J Epidemiol Community Health Mar. 2009; 63: 181-184https://doi.org/10.1136/jech.2008.077032
- Perspective: Medical professionalism and medical education should not involve commitments to political advocacy.Acad Med Mar. 2011; 86: 378-383https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0b013e3182086efe
- On physician advocacy.Acad Med Sep. 2011; 86: 1059-1060https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0b013e318227744d
- Perspective: Physician advocacy: what is it and how do we do it?.Acad Med. 2010; 85: 63-67https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0b013e3181c40d40
- Why Effective Health Advocacy Is So Important Today.Acad Med. 2016; 91: 1325-1328https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000001338
- Advocating for advocacy in pediatrics: supporting lifelong career trajectories.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e1523-e1527https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2014-0211
- Abraham Jacobi, MD, respectable rebel.Pediatrics. 1997; 99: 462-466https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.99.3.462
- Abraham Jacobi, MD: the man and his legacy.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 309-312https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.101.2.309
- Community Access to Child Health (CATCH) in the historical context of Community Pediatrics.Pediatr. 1999; 103: 1373-1383
- Jane Addams DIgital project.
- The story of the white House conferences on children and youth.https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED078896Date: 1967
- The Progressive Movement.Children’s Bur Express. 2011; 12: 2
- The Children’s Bureau legacy: ensuring the right to childhood.U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC2012: 233
- Women and the Invention of Well Child Care.Pediatrics. 1994; 94: 5
- A tribute to Julius B. Richmond, MD.Ambul Pediatr. 2008; 8: 349-350https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2008.10.003
- An Agenda for Children for the 113th Congress: Recommendations From the Pediatric Academic Societies.Pediatrics. 2012; 131: 11
ACGME. Program Requirements for residency education in pediatrics. 1996.
- Advocacy and Community Engagement: Perspectives from Pediatric Department Chairs.J Pediatr. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2021.12.019
- The position and work of the American Pediatric Society toward public question.Trans Am Pediatr Soc. 1909; 21: 8
- Training Pediatricians to Become Child Advocates.Pediatrics. 1998; 102: 5
- Toward the development of advocacy training curricula for pediatric residents: a national delphi study.Ambul Pediatr. May-Jun 2005; 5: 165-171https://doi.org/10.1367/A04-113R.1
- Dyson Community Pediatrics Training Initiative Curriculum C. Competency in community pediatrics: consensus statement of the Dyson Initiative Curriculum Committee.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: 1172-1183https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2004-2825O
- #ThisIsOurLane - Firearm Safety as Health Care's Highway.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 405-407https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1815462
- Academic Pediatric Association (APA) presidential address: changing the world for children.Ambul Pediatr. Sep-Oct 2008; 8: 273-278https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ambp.2008.07.005
- Addressing National Workforce Shortages by Funding Child Psychiatry Access Programs.Pediatrics. 2021; 147https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2019-4012
- Is there a psychiatrist in the house? Integrating child psychiatry into the pediatric medical home.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2013; 52: 3-5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaac.2012.10.010
- Behavioral Health-care Services For Children: Concerning behavioral health-care integration services for children, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation., SB22-147, Colorado General Assembly, 2022 Regular Session sess (C K 2022). 5/17/2022.(Available at:)Accessed 28 June 2022)
- The Community Health and Advocacy Milestones Profile: A Novel Tool Linking Community Pediatrics and Advocacy Training to Assessment of Milestones-Based Competence in Pediatric Residency Training.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: 309-313https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2016.03.006
- Policy toolkit for strengthening health sector reform. 2000. 181.(Available at:)https://www.hfgproject.org/policy-toolkit-strengthening-health-sector-reform-september-2000/Date: 2000
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.