To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The history and role of institutional review boards.Virtual Mentor. 2009; 11: 311-321
- The belmont report: ethical principles and guidelines for the protection of human subjects of research.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- (ORWH) history of women’s participation in clinical rearch.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- FDA. Gender Studies in product development: historical overview.https://www.fda.gov/science-research/womens-health-research/gender-studies-product-development-historical-overview(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- Status of women in cardiovascular clinical trials.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2009; 29: 279-283
- Inclusion of women in clinical trials: a historical overview of scientific, ethical, and legal issues.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 1998; 27: 78-84
- NIH guidelines on the inclusion of women and minorities as subjects in clinical research.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- Advocacy for research that benefits children: an obligation of pediatricians and pediatric investigators.JAMA Pediatr. 2013; 167: 792-794
- NICHD History.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- (Accessed July 7, 2022)
- NIH policy and guidelines on the inclusion of children as participants in research involving human subjects.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- Therapeutic orphans.J Pediatr. 1968; 72: 119-120
- FDA modernization act of 1997.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- Best pharmaceuticals for children act.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- Pediatric research equity act of 2003.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- FDA 2022 pediatric labeling changes.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- 21st century cures Act.(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- Inclusion across the lifespan: NIH policy for clinical research.JAMA. 2018; 320: 1535-1536
- FY 2021 data on age at enrollment in clinical research.https://nexus.od.nih.gov/all/2022/04/11/fy-2021-data-on-age-at-enrollment-in-clinical-research-now-available-by-rcdc-category/(Accessed July 7, 2022)
- Rigorous and consistent evaluation of diagnostic tests in children: another unmet need.Pediatr Res. 2020; 88: 524-525
- Including pregnant women in clinical research: time to overcome the barriers.Pediatr Res. 2019; 86: 554-555
- The imperative for diversity and inclusion in clinical trials and health research participation.JAMA. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2022.9083
- Twenty years post-NIH Revitalization Act: enhancing minority participation in clinical trials (EMPaCT): laying the groundwork for improving minority clinical trial accrual: renewing the case for enhancing minority participation in cancer clinical trials.Cancer. 2014; 120: 1091-1096
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.