Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
- Addressing the social determinants of health of children and youth: a role for SOPHE members.Health Educ Behav. 2011 Aug; 38: 331-338
- Early Childhood Investments Substantially Boost Adult Health.Science. 2014; 343: 1478-1485
- A Longitudinal Study of Food Insecurity on Obesity in Preschool Children.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: 1949-1958
- Maternal depression: an old problem that merits increased recognition by child health care practitioners.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2003; 15: 636-640
- Impact of Maternal Stressors and Neonatal Clinical Factors on Post-Partum Depression Screening Scores.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2022; 35: 1328-1336
- Health of Homeless Children and Housed, Poor Children.Pediatrics. 1990; 86: 858-866
- Neighborhood Characteristics Associated With Access To Patient-Centered Medical Homes For Children.Health Aff. 2011; 30: 2080-2089
- The case for more active policy attention to health promotion.Health Aff (Millwood). 2002 Mar-Apr; 21: 78-93
- Introduction: Addressing the millennial morbidity--the context of community pediatrics.Pediatrics. 2005 Apr; 115: 1121-1123
- Social Determinants of Health (SDOH): Know What Affects Health.(Available at:)Accessed 5 May 26, 2022)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Healthy People 2030. Social Determinants Health.(Available at:)Accessed May 26, 2022)
- Dyson Community Pediatrics Training Initiative Curriculum Committee. Competency in community pediatrics: consensus statement of the Dyson Initiative Curriculum Committee.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: 1172-1183
- Introducing the concepts of advocacy and social determinants of health within the pediatric clerkship.MedEdPORTAL. 2019; 15: 10798
- Perspective: Physician advocacy: what is it and how do we do it?.Acad Med. 2010 Jan; 85: 63-67
- Public health advocacy: Process and product.Am J Public Health. 2000; 90: 722-726
- Collected essays of public health and epidemiology.Science History Pubns, Cambridge, England1985
- 90 Years of caring for children 1930-2020.American Academy of Pediatrics 90th Anniversary Publication, 2020 (Available at:)Accessed May 27, 2022)
Rudolph MC, Bundle A, Damman A, et al: Exploring the scope for advocacy by paediatricians. Arch Dis Child 1999;81:515-518.
- Pediatric Advocacy.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2001; 48: 1307-1318
- Perinatal Mental Health Task Force: Integrating Care Across a Pediatric Hospital Setting.Pediatrics. 2021 Dec 1; 148 (e2021050300)
- Advocacy Case Study: Restricting the Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery System Flavors.Pediatrics. 2021; 148 (e2021051223)
- Changing Systems That Influence Birth Outcomes in Marginalized Zip Codes.Pediatrics. 2021; 148 (e2020049651)
- Making Microwave Oven Doors Child Resistant to Protect Young Children From Severe Scalds.Pediatrics. 2021; 147 (e2020021519)
- Community Catalyst. Roadmaps to Health Community Grants Advocacy Toolkit. Coalition Building and Maintenance.(Available at:)https://www.communitycatalyst.org/resources/tools/roadmaps-to-health/coalition-building-and-maintenance(Accessed May 24, 2022)
- The Community Pediatrics Training Initiative Project Planning Tool: A Practical Approach to Community-Based Advocacy.MedEdPORTAL. 2017; 13: 10630
American Academy of Pediatrics, Community Pediatrics Training Initiative. Project Planning Tool: Developing a Community Advocacy Project Proposal. Available at: https://www.aap.org/en/advocacy/community-health-and-advocacy/community-pediatrics-training-initiatives/. Accessed March 10, 2022.
- House Resolution 869. Research Investment to Spark the Economy Act of 2021.(Available at:)Accessed May 26, 2022)
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Community. District Map.(Available at:)Accessed May 26, 2022)
- Building a Community Partnership in a Pandemic: NJ Pediatric Residency Advocacy Collaborative.Pediatrics. 2021; 147 (e2020012252)
- Chapter Advocacy Days Lay Groundwork for Legislative Wins. American Academy of Pediatrics, AAP NEWS June 23, 2017.(Available at:)Accessed May 27, 2022)
- House Resolution 1628. American Health Care Act of 2017.(Available at:)Accessed May 28, 2022)
- The ten year war: obamacare and the unfinished crusade for universal coverage.Martin’s Press, New York2021
Joint Recommendations of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American College of Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, and American Psychiatric Association on Priorities for Coverage, Benefits and Consumer Protections Changes, April 11, 2017. Available at: https://osteopathic.org/2017/04/11/medical-groups-including-aoa-issue-joint-recommendations-for-health-care-reform/. Accessed March 10, 2022.
- Affordable Care Act Repeal without Replacement Harms Patients. America’s frontline physicians reiterate opposition to any effort that leaves patients worse off. American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians, American College of Physicians, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Osteopathic Association, American Psychiatric Association, 2017 (Available at:)Accessed March 10, 2022)
- Advocating for pasteurized donor human milk: the journey for medicaid reimbursement in New York State.Adv Neonatal Care. 2019; 19: 431-440
- Advocating for Donor Milk Access in Medicaid: Bringing Equity to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Pediatr Res.(Available at:)Accessed May 28, 2022)
- American Academy of Pediatrics decides relationship with Coke is not so sweet. 9/30/15.(Available at:)Accessed May 25, 22)