Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
- Physician advocacy: what is it and how do we do it?.Acad Med. 2010; 85: 63-67
- History of pediatric specialties.Pediatr Res. 2002; 52: 617
- Pediatricians as child health advocates: the role of advocacy education.Health Promotion Pract. 2021; 22: 13-17
- American academy of pediatrics: the first 50 years.American Academy of Pediatrics; 50th Anniversary Commemorative ed edition, Illinois1980: 1-4
- The importance of trustworthiness: lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic.Pediatr Res. 2022; 91: 482-485
- Navigating attacks against health care workers in the COVID-19 era.JAMA. 2021; 325: 1822-1824
- ACGME Common program requirements for graduate medical education in pediatrics.in: Accreditation Council for graduate medical education. 2021 (Available at:)Accessed June 13, 2022)
- A systematic review of advocacy curricula in graduate medical education.J Gen Intern Med. 2019; 34: 2592-2601
- The advocacy portfolio: a standardized tool for documenting physician advocacy.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 860-868
- Children and the patient protection and affordable care act: opportunities and challenges in an evolving system.Acad Pediatr. 2014; 14: 225-233
- Proposing the ideal alternative payment model for children.JAMA Pediatr. 2021; 175: 669-670
- Now is our time to act: why academic medicine must embrace community collaboration as its fourth mission.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 1503-1506
- Engaging in advocacy during medical training: assessing the impact of a virtual COVID-19 focused state advocacy day.Postgrad Med J. 2022; 98: 365-368
- Pediatric departmental level advocacy: addressing COVID-19 and racism.J Pediatr. 2021; 231: 7-9e3
- Is patient advocacy the solution to physician burnout?.Semin Reprod Med. 2019; 37: 246-250
- A multi-institutional medical education collaborative: legislative advocacy training in california pediatric residency programs.Acad Med. 2013; 88: 314-321
- Advocacy and community engagement: perspectives from pediatric department chairs.J Pediatr. 2022; 248 (6.e3–10.e3)
Note: Dr Beers’ contributions as an author were not as an official representative of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and do not represent the official position of the Board of Directors of the AAP.