To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pediatricians as child health advocates: the role of advocacy education.Health Promotion Pract. 2021; 22: 13-17
- Pediatric advocacy: yesterday, today, and tomorrow.Pediatrics (Evanston). 2003; 112: 406-409
- Advocating for advocacy in pediatrics: supporting lifelong career trajectories.Pediatrics (Evanston). 2014; 134: e1523-e1527
- Learn about community advocacy.(Available at:)https://www.aap.org/en/advocacy/community-health-and-advocacy/learn-about-community-advocacy/(Accessed June 5, 2022)Date: 2021
- Program requirements for residency education in pediatrics.(Available at:)https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/320_Pediatrics_2020.pdf?ver=2020-06-29-162726-647&ver=2020-06-29-162726-647(Accessed May 20, 2022)
- A multi-institutional medical educational collaborative: advocacy training in California pediatric residency programs.Acad Med. 2013; 88: 314-321
- Teaching community pediatrics to pediatric residents: strategic approaches and successful models for education in community health and child advocacy.Pediatrics (Evanston). 2005; 115: 1150-1157
- How do US pediatric residency programs teach and evaluate community pediatrics and advocacy training?.Acad Pediatr. 2017; 17: 544-549
- Children’s hospital Los Angeles, IMPACT program.(Available at:)Accessed June 2, 2022)
- Diversity and inclusion committee.(Available at:)Accessed June 20, 2022)
- Overview of fellowship programs.(Available at:)Accessed June 2, 2022)
- Academic generalist.(Available at:)Accessed June 2, 2022)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Pediatrics fellowship in health equity.(Available at:)Accessed June 2, 2022)
- Toolkit for prevention of behavioral health disparities in an immigrant community.https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/6b6576a4-a4ac-4c32-8b74-0fa6b3fdbc0d/downloads/TOOLKIT-.PDF?ver=1579202031316(Accessed June 15 2022)Date: 2019
- Lessons learned from a community-academic partnership addressing adolescent pregnancy prevention in filipino american families.Prog Community Health Partnerships. 2010; 4: 305-313
- Parenting intervention for prevention of behavioral problems in elementary school-age filipino-american children: a pilot study in churches.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2016; 37: 737-745
- Preventing filipino mental health disparities: perspectives from adolescents, caregivers, providers, and advocates.Asian Am J Psychol. 2014; 5: 316-324
- Voices of the filipino community describing the importance of family in understanding adolescent behavioral health needs.Fam Community Health. 2018; 41: 64-71
- The use of an educational video to increase suicide awareness and enrollment in parenting interventions among filipinos.Asian Am J Psychol. 2018; 9: 327-333
- Prevention of Filipino youth behavioral health disparities: Identifying barriers and facilitators to participating in “incredible years,” an evidence-based parenting intervention, Los Angeles, California, 2012.Preventing Chronic Dis. 2015; 12: E178
- Promoting enrollment in parenting programs among a Filipino population: A randomized trial.Pediatrics (Evanston). 2019; 143: 1
- Filipino child health in the United States: do health and health care disparities exist?.Preventing Chronic Dis. 2007; 4: A36
- Evaluating an evidence-based parenting intervention among filipino parents: protocol for a pilot randomized controlled trial.JMIR Res Protoc. 2022; 11: e21867
- Community-based participatory research (CBPR) to enhance participation of racial/ethnic minorities in clinical trials: a 10-year systematic review.Health Commun. 2021; : 1-18https://doi.org/10.1080/10410236.2021.1943978
- As we work to boost doctors’ well-being, let’s retire the term ‘burnout’. American Academy of Pediatrics Voices Blog.(Available at:)https://www.aap.org/en/news-room/aap-voices/as-we-work-to-boost-doctors-well-being-lets-retire-the-term-burnout/(Accessed May 20, 2021)
- Advocacy guide: effective advocacy at the community, state and federal levels.(Available at)Accessed September 2, 2022)
- Community-based participatory research program.(Available at)Accessed September 2, 2022)
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.