Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
- Perspective: physician advocacy: what is it and how do we do it?.Acad Med. 2010; 85: 6367
- Pediatric advocacy: yesterday, today, and tomorrow.Pediatr. 2003; 112: 406-409
- Community pediatrics: navigating the intersection of medicine, public health, and social determinants of children’s health. council on community pediatrics.Pediatr. 2013; 131: 623-628
- Use of GIS mapping as a public health tool-from cholera to cancer.Health Serv Insights. 2013; 6: 111-116
- Using Geo-mapping Technology to assess Obesity and Food Insecurity in Detroit.Pediatrics. 2020; 146: 87-90
- Community assessment, Chapter 3. Assessing community needs and resources, section 21. Windshield and walking surveys. Community Tool Box (ku.edu).Center for Community Health and Development, University of Kansas, 2022
- AAP CPTI windshield survey tool for pediatric providers.Accessed 2 May 2022)
- Youth risk behavior surveillance system.Accessed 2 May 2022)
- City-Data.Accessed 2 May 2022)
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation Kids Count Data Center.Accessed 2 May 2022)
- Roadmap for authentic community engagement. National Institute for Children’s Health Quality.Accessed 2 May 2022)
Principles of authentic community engagement. Minnesota Department of Health Center for Public Health Practice, Principles of Authentic Community Engagement (state.mn.us). 2018. Available at: https://www.health.state.mn.us/communities/practice/resources/phqitoolbox/authenticprinciples.
- Principles of community engagement. 2nd Edition. Centers for Disease Control, 2011 (NIH Publication No. 11-7782)