To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Confronting health misinformation: The U.S. Surgeon General’s advisory on building a health information environment.Accessed October 21, 2022)
- Pediatrician who uncovered Flint water crisis recounts experience.NIH Rec. 2021; LXXIII (Available at:) (Accessed October 21, 2022)https://nihrecord.nih.gov/2021/04/30/pediatrician-who-uncovered-flint-water-crisis-recounts-experience
- Places to submit your work.Accessed October 21, 2022)
- Publish your work: medical narratives.Accessed October 21, 2022)
- How to write an op-ed or column.https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/files/hks-communications-program/files/new_seglin_how_to_write_an_oped_1_25_17_7.pdf(Accessed October 21, 2022)
- The OpEd Project. Submission Information.Accessed October 21, 2022)
- The wayward press: do you belong in journalism?.New Yorker. 1960; : 105-112
- The Elements of style.Fourth Edition. Pearson, New York2000: 18-19
- Climbing social media in medicine’s hierarchy of needs.Acad Med. 2014; 89: 1318-1320
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.