Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Clinics
- Assessing the state of vaccine confidence in the united states: recommendations from the national vaccine advisory committee. reports and recommendations.Public Health Rep. 2015; 130: 573-595
- Identifying human papillomavirus vaccination practices among primary care providers of minority, low-income and immigrant patient populations.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 4149-4154
- Changes in Strength of recommendation and perceived barriers to Human Papillomavirus vaccination: Longitudinal analysis of primary care physicians, 2008-2018.J Pediatr. 2021; 234: 149-153
- Vaccine hesitancy among general practitioners and its determinants during controversies: a national cross-sectional survey in France.EBio Med. 2015; 2: 891-897
- MacDonald NE Strategies intended to address vaccine strategies: Review of published reviews.Vaccine. 2015; 33: 4191-4203
- THE VAXED PROJECT: An Assessment of Immunization Education in Canadian Health Professional Programs.BMC Med Educ. 2010; 10: 86
- Vaccine education of medical students: a nationwide cross-sectional survey.Am J Prev Med. 2017; 53: E97-E104
United States Medical Licensing Examination; USMLE Content Outline. Available at: https://www.usmle.org/sites/default/files/2021-08/USMLE_Content_Outline.pdf.
- Effect of training pediatric clinicians in human papillomavirus communication strategies on human papillomavirus vaccination rates: A cluster randomized clinical trial.JAMA Pediatr. 2021; 175: 901
- Effect of a health care professional communication training intervention on adolescent human papillomavirus vaccination: a cluster randomized clinical trial.JAMA Pediatr. 2018; 172: e180016
- Human papillomavirus vaccination: Narrative review of studies on how providers' vaccine communication affects attitudes and uptake.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: S23-S27
- Provider communication and HPV vaccine uptake: A meta-analysis and systematic review.Prev Med. 2021; 148: 106554
- Formal training in vaccine safety to address parental concerns not routinely conducted in US pediatric residency programs.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 3175-3178
- Pediatric resident education and preparedness regarding vaccine-preventable diseases.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2018; 57: 327-334
- Are recent medical graduates more skeptical of vaccines?.Vaccines. 2013; 1: 154-156
General Pediatrics Content Outline; In-Training, Certification and Maintenance of Certification Exams; Effective for exams administered September 1, 2017 and after; The American Board of Pediatrics; Available at: https://www.abp.org/sites/abp/files/gp_contentoutline_2017.pdf
- Medical students and SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: attitude and behaviors.Vaccines. 2021; 9: 128
- Simulated encounters with vaccine-hesitant parents: arts-based video scenario and a writing exercise.J Med Educ Curric Dev. 2018; 5 (2382120518790257)
- COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy among medical students.J Public Health (Oxf). 2021 Sep 22; 43: 445-449
- 2019 Novel coronavirus vaccination among post-graduate residents and fellows.J Prim Care Community Health. 2021; 12: 1-5
- An innovative medical school curriculum to address human papillomavirus vaccine hesitancy.Vaccine. 2018; 36: 3830-3835
- A Virtual Reality Curriculum for Pediatric Residents Decreases Rates of Influenza Refusal.Res Pediatr Education. 2017; 17: 431-435
- Immunization education for internal medicine residents: A cluster randomized control trial.Vaccine. 2018; 36: 1823-1829
- A randomized controlled trial of an online immunization curriculum.Vaccine. 2020; 38: 7299-7307
- 2014. Improvement in attitudes toward influenza vaccination in medical students following an integrated curricular intervention.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 502-506
- I don’t Trust It”: use of a routine OSCE to identify core communication skills required for counseling a vaccine-hesitant patient.J Gen Intern Med. 2021; 37: 2330-2334
- Vaccine health beliefs and educational influences among pediatric residents.Vaccine. 2019; 37: 857-862